Saturday, October 29, 2005

A new forum for discussion about Global Design Education

This week a new innovation occurred in a somewhat spontenious and rapid manner over at CPH127 the excellent weblog about design and innovation.

Essentially the new "runway" [love that airport metaphor :-)] was created in response to a conversation that developed after Niti Bahn posted about Design Education and Culture.

I am hoping that the new blog will evolve into a nice discussion/forum for educators in the field worldwide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings!

I am having a mid being crisis. I am in my early 40's and looking to make a few friends online. I'm kind of a sole lady and I'd love to run across chic people.

Yeap, I am sure I am too old to do this stuff, but anyways I want to give it a shot.

I use Mac and PC computers (in actuality I have 2 of each; yes I am freaky :)

I also like webdesigning, photoshop and adobe fireworks!

Any suggestions, where to start?


I wish you all a wonderful morning!


Thanks in advance... and see you around